The state of New York is one of the most varied and diverse in the nation. From the farmlands of Elba to the metropolis of New York City, the state’s residents have one thing in common: the need for a change of pace. The best way to find peace and quiet is to set up a hammock in the backyard, on the deck, or even inside.
Top 10 Reasons Why You Need a Hammock in New York
1. Yankees and Mets fans never agree, except when it comes to hammocks.
2. The tropics never seem further away than when you are in the midst of a New York winter. Placing your hammock inside will give you a sense of the islands without the long plane ride.
3. A slower pace of life in upstate New York is only truly appreciated when you own a hammock.
4. The Olefin Double hammock is made to withstand harsh weather. This is especially helpful when you want to enjoy the changing of the seasons without constant hammock maintenance.
5. Listening to the rush of Niagara Falls as you are lulled to sleep may quite literally be the best experience of your life.
6. Vacations are expensive, but hammock are not. Buy a hammock and any place you put it is your next holiday.
7. A trip to the country is the perfect time to grab your hammock and go. You can avoid the cost of renting a cabin when you can sleep outside.
8. Living in New York is expensive, and gift-giving can quickly get out-of-hand. A hammock is a unique gift for anyone that won’t break your budget.
9. The urban areas of New York are known for keeping their residents at a frantic pace. Slow down the clock, take a nap, or just take a breath in your hammock.
10. Whoever has the biggest hammock wins.
Our Hammocks to New York shipping is FAST and FREE: 3 days guaranteed!