Louisiana has the perfect climate for hammocks. The entire state is humid and warm throughout most of the year, but with a breeze that lets the hammock sway you to sleep. In the winter months, Louisiana is pleasant and mild, which is perfect for time in an outdoor hammock. Of course, there are many more reasons to enjoy your own hammock.
Top 10 Reasons Why You Need a Hammock in Louisiana
1. The Saints will win more Super Bowls if their fans have hammocks.
2. Mosquito net hammocks keep the pesky pests away while you continue to enjoy the morning breeze.
3. No yard? No problem. Even urbanites can place a hammock stand on their front porch or back patio. Bring the hammock inside to replace your standard seating. With a hammock to enjoy, everyone wins!
4. Creole food is spicier and tea is sweeter when eaten from a hammock.
5. Every day can be Mardi Gras when you have a hammock. You just need some beads and a King cake. The party never ends!
6. Hammocks are ideal gifts for everyone. Surprise your mother-in-law with a hammock on her birthday. Give new parents a hammock for the whole family. There will never be a better gift given.
7. Jazz is jazzier when listened to from a hammock.
8. Students need hammocks to distract them from the parties outside their doors. When they have their own hammock, they’ll stay in and study.
9. You could sweat on a hot metal patio chair or bask in a warm breeze in a hammock. Which sounds better?
10. Hammocks are naturally romantic and an oversized hammock is perfect for cuddling. You can turn a good date into a great one with a hammock.
Our Hammocks to Louisiana shipping is FAST and FREE: 4 days guaranteed!