The name “Florida” may not translate to “Land of the Hammock,” but after buying your first hammock, you will think it should. The climate in Florida is perfect for hammocks. Heat and humidity seems to fade away into nothingness as you sway in the easy breeze. If that is not reason enough to own a hammock as a Floridian, read on.
Top 10 Reasons Why You Need a Hammock in Florida
1. Beach and sand don’t have to go hand-in-hand. Take your hammock to the beach to avoid getting sand in uncomfortable places.
2. Hammocks can help you to increase the quantity and quality of your days. Lower stress levels mean healthier hearts. Who could argue with that?
3. Thanks to Mother Nature’s outbursts, outdoor furniture in Florida often has a short life span. That’s not true with an easy to pack and store hammock.
4. A hammock gives you peace and quiet any time of the day and in any location.
5. Cocktails are tastier when sipped from a hammock.
6. Who needs the nightlife of Miami? You can have your own party with a hammock and a string of lights.
7. Inspire jealousy in your friends and family from out of state when you celebrate the New Year outside in your hammock.
8. A hammock makes the ideal gift for a couple celebrating a destination wedding in Florida. Send it with them or surprise them when they arrive!
9. The Sunshine State no more? The ultra light rain fly is an accessory that keeps the rain and sun away when you feel like being outside but don’t want to deal with the elements.
10. A Floridian without a hammock is like peanut butter without jelly. Sure, you can have one without the other, but it’s not nearly as good.
Our Hammocks to Florida
shipping is FAST and FREE: 4 days guaranteed!
Shop Hammock Stands
Shop Hammocks with Stands (Combos)
Shop Hammock Hanging Chairs
Shop Hammock Accessories